Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Lowering kits SC59 2008-2011 / 2012-2016 / 2017-2018
Steel suspension lowering bracket plates lowers the rear end of the Honda CBR 1000RR by 30 mm. Lowering kit for Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade for year 2008-2011, 2012-2016 and 2017-2018 SC59 models.
Supplied with model specific installation instructions.
Manufactured in roll forged steel, powder coated for excellent
corrosion resistance. Made in United Kingdom (England).
Ensure you order correct kit for your bike
Lust Racing Honda Fireblade CBR1000RR lowering kits
Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Lowering kit 1.2"inch / 30mm SC59 2012-2016
Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Lowering kit 1.2"inch / 30mm SC59 2008-2011
WHY buy a Lust Racing CBR1000RR lowering kit?
Fitting a lowering kit will increase high speed stability and improve rear wheel traction. If desired the front forks can be lowered after fitting a rear suspension lowering kit. How to lower the front forks correctly is described in our bike specific lowering kit installation instructions.
- Increase high speed stability
- Improve rear wheel traction
- Clear model specific installation instructions
- Lowering brackets clearly marked with dot and arrow makings.
- Precision made using high tech manufacturing methods.
- Accurate lowering specification
- Strong steel suspension lowering brackets that will last the lifetime of your bike.
- Lust Racing lowering kits are powder coated black for corrosion resistance.
- Top quality british engineered and manufactured product.
- Accuracy, quality and finish second to none.
- Specified lowerings and specified accurately.
- Top quality to very competitive price - you buy factory direct
- Fast dispatch all items in stock!
Don't take just our word for it, here is what our customers say:
Genuine Customer Feedback for this product - Honda Fireblade CBR1000RR SC59 Lowering kit
Quality item arrived quickly, my bike feels and look brill now!