Honda CBR500R lowering kits 2013-2018
Lowering kit for Honda CBR500R 2013 to 2018. Lowers the rear suspension by replacement of the triangular suspension linkage brackets. Lowers the rear suspension and the seat height by 1.2"inches / 30mm. High guality lowering kit made in roll forged steel stronger than the standard brakcets replaced. Perfect fit and finish. Powder coated black with LUST Racing logo in red and silver-chrome. Designed, engineered and manufactured in Europe. Made to last the life-time of your bike. Supplied complete with model specific installation instructions.
Honda CBR500R lowering kit 2013-2018
- lowers the rear suspension by 30mm / 1.2"inches
- lower the seat height
- high quality aftermarket accessory recommended for shorter riders
- improved high speed stability
- lower center of gravity
- made in roll forged steel stronger than standard suspension linkage
- will fit all Honda CBR500R year models 2013-2018
- model specific installation instruction included
2013-2018 Honda CBR500R lowering kit 30mm / 1.2"inches.
NOTE this kit will NOT fit 2019 models.