Honda CBR500R lowering kits 2013-2018 2019-2020
Lowering kits for Honda CBR500R models.
We offer two type of lowering kits:
1) Links for CBR500R years 2019 to 2020
2) Triangular bracket for CBR500R years 2013 to 2018
Lowering kit for Honda CBR500R 2019 to 2020Lowering kit for the latest generation Honda CBR500R, reduces the seat height by replacement of the suspension links in the rear suspension. Reduces the height by approximately 30mm / 1.2"inches. Supplied with model specific installation instructions.
Lowering kit for Honda CBR500R 2013 to 2018Lowers the rear suspension by replacement of the triangular suspension linkage brackets. Lowers the rear suspension and the seat height by 1.2"inches / 30mm. High guality lowering kit made in roll forged steel stronger than the standard brakcets replaced. Perfect fit and finish. Powder coated black with LUST Racing logo in red and silver-chrome. Designed, engineered and manufactured in Europe. Made to last the life-time of your bike. Supplied complete with model specific installation instructions.
Honda CBR500R lowering kits
- lowers the rear suspension by 30mm / 1.2"inches
- lower the seat height
- high quality aftermarket accessory recommended for shorter riders
- improved high speed stability
- lower center of gravity
- made in roll forged steel stronger than standard suspension linkage
- suspension link type kit will fit Honda CBR500R year models 2019-2020
- triangular linkage bracket type kit will fit Honda CBR500R year models 2013-2018
- model specific installation instruction included
Honda CBR500R lowering kits 30mm / 1.2"inches.