Honda CBR600F lowering kit
Lowering kit for Honda CBR600F PC41 year models 2011 to 2015.
Lowers the seat height by approximately 1.2"inches (30mm). To install this kit a coil spring compressor or alternatively a pair of coil spring clamps are required. The STD spring retainer is removed from the rear shock absorber and replaced with the new lowering spring retainer supplied in the kit. The lowering kit for Honda CBR600F will fit year models 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. The kit comes complete with models specific installation instructions in English language. Excellent aftermarket accessory for shorter riders who otherwise may struggle to reach to the ground properly with both feets. Why tip-toe in traffic lights when you can lower the seat height and ride comfortably with this lowering kit. High quality lowering kit manufactured in United Kingdom.
Honda CBR600F PC41 2011-2015 lowering kit 1.2"inch (30mm)
- lowers the rear suspension by 30mm / 1.2" inch
- lower seat height
- will fit all Honda CBR600F PC 41 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 w std shock absorber (showa)
- excellent accessory recommended for shorter riders
- designed engineered and manufactured in UK
- supplied complete with installation instructions