Kawasaki Z750 / Z50R Lowering kits
2003-2014 Kawasaki Z750 / Z750R lowering kits
Lowering kits for Kawasaki Z750 and Z750R by Lust Racing Ltd.
Lust Racing lowering links are for Kawasaki Z750 are made of super strong SS400 steel.
The suspension linkage is placed as-symmetrically in front of the rear wheel. The standard seat height is 834mm which some riders will find to high. If this is to high for you, it is possible to lower the Kawasaki Z750 with a lowering kit from Lust Racing.
By fitting a suspension lowering kit the ride and seat height is lowered and short riders can thus touch the ground with both feet without having to tip-toe in traffic lights. The links "dogbones" in the kit replaces the stock links on your Z750.
We offer both rising jack up kits and lowering kits for Kawasaki Z750.
Lust Racing offer two lowering kits for the Z750; 25mm (1 inch) lowering and 40mm lowering kit (1.57 inches).
We offer also specific lowering kits for Kawaski Z750R (w. alloy swing-arm) see below.
Kawasaki Z750 lowering kit
- Lowers the rear suspension by 30mm / 1.2"inches
- Lowered seat height
- Improved high speed stability
- lower center of gravity
- designed, engineered and manufactured in Europe
- supplied complete with installation instructions
- Will have kits for Kawasaki Z750 year models 2003 to 2014
- Please select correct kit for your bike accordiing to year of manufacture
- Z750 Lowering kit 1 inch (-25mm) 03-06
- Z750 Lowering kit 1 3/4 inch (-40mm) 03-06
- Z750 Lowering kit 1 inch (-25mm) 07->on
- Z750 Lowering kit 1 3/4 inch (-45mm) 07->on
- Z750R Lowering kit 1 inch (-25mm) 2011-2014
- Z750R Lowering kit 1 3/4 inch (-45mm) 2011-2014